| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
This article or section may contain inappropriate content.
"Hey, just chill. God."Louam Altava-Ascad is a character in Five Cigarettes Later. He is the eldest son of Emmy Altava and Lando Ascad.
As a child he wears a striped yellow and white turtleneck along with dark brown shorts, oversized socks and black shoes.
As an adult, he wears a white shirt with a striped yellow and white jumper over it along with a lab coat, stethoscope, dark brown trousers and comfortable black boots.
Laid back and ever sleepy eyed Louam is sometimes seen as unempathetic as he has to be emotionally mute due to his narcolepsy. In reality, he is a kind, intelligent and caring person when it comes to family and close friends. He looks on his condition with humour; however, he often comes to resent it (as he inherited his mother's temper) because he often falls asleep during an argument.
As an adult, he is seen as a bit of a jerk by those who don't know him (especially by females, as he has no romantic interest in anyone for a relationship, bar one person, as "I'd be asleep for half of it".)
Laid back and ever sleepy eyed, Louam is sometimes seen as umempathetic, as he has to be emotionally mute due to his narcolepsy. In reality, he is a kind, intelligent and caring person when it comes to family and friends.
He looks on his condition with humour, however, he often comes to resent it (as he inherited his mother's temper) because he often falls asleep during an argument.
When Fawne was a year old, Emmy found out she was pregnant again. She told Lando on Christmas day as a 'present'.
All artwork was created by either Chrononaut, SophiaDescole13 or both.
- Having grown up under Franz's tuition, he is fluent in German.
- Louam's first words were "tea and biscuits", from his love of them, then "Mummy".
- He and Emmy sometimes speak to each other in German.
- Because his parents share the same blood type, his blood type is B+.
- Louam scored nineteen on the Mary-Sue Limitus Test.
- As his narcolepsy was more potent as a child, Louam was homeschooled until eighteen, at which time he started studying to be a doctor under Franz full time.
- Also because of his narcolepsy, he doesn't have a set bedtime as it makes his sleep patterns erratic.
(to be added)